Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Friends

We were so happy to have our dear friends, Stephen and Erin, visit us last weekend. Stephen is Jerod's buddy from Taylor, who lived here in MN while he and Jerod were working/saving money for their European adventure about a decade ago...time flies.
So Stephen brought his wife up to MN to see where he spent a few months before he took off on a romantic European vacation with my husband...er, I mean...a super manly backpacking European vacation.
Anyway, Erin got to walk on "water" for the first time ever, as she stepped out onto the lake, looking a bit apprehensive.
See that look on her face?
We sure know how to make our guests feel at home!

Sam loved having constant playmates, playing with/attacking Stephen...
and I'm pretty sure he fell in love with Erin.
See that look on his face?
I think it's safe to say that we all hope they come back to visit really soon.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

how fun!! jealous that you all got to hang out! maybe we can try to all get together soon? glad they were able to visit!