Sunday, November 28, 2010

She's here!

She's here and she's gorgeous.
After just a few short hours of labor, Kate Lynne Cornelius arrived at 3:24pm on Thanksgiving Day! She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. A different baby than her chubby brother.
We are very very thankful for this healthy little girl and wonderful addition to our family.

7 comments:

jenny said...

Oh she IS beautiful! Makes me all the more eager to push my own daughter out. :-) Congratulations... so happy for you all.

Sarah said...

Congratulations Amanda (and Jerod and Sam!). I stalk your blog~so exciting that you have a new addition! I had a baby in February (a boy, Brady) so now I "get it"!! -Sarah

asvdw said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!!!!

erickson family said...

she's beautiful! congratulations!!!

Carrie said...

yeah!! so happy for you guys!

The Inspired Nester said...

Hooray! She certainly is gorgeous. A beautiful family and awesome Thanksgiving for sure!

The Minnesota Cooks said...

Beautiful! So happy for you guys. The picture of Sam holding Kate is too much-that is one happy big brother!!!

Love from the Cooks