About once a week I find myself telling someone, or telling myself, how thankful I am for Sam's daycare situation. He really has it made at daycare: a loving family with really fun kids and a backyard that's better than DisneyWorld. All of the kids are older than Sam, and I think this has helped turn him into an exceptionally smart and mature 2 year old...on most days...er, a few days...every now and then.
For working mothers, sometimes it's tough not knowing how your child is doing throughout the day. I'm lucky to get photos every now and then of Sam's daily activities.
This was last week's photo (they were watching a TV show together):
Doesn't he look like he's well loved at daycare?
1 comment:
He looks so big!! You are blessed with the daycare situation ... I know several people who don't have as great of a situation. Hope all else is going well!
Post a Comment