Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Letter from Sam

Dear Mom and Dad,
Thank you so much for my new Little Tikes cozy coupe.

Next to fruit snacks and yogurt bites, it is the best thing you have ever bought for me.

I'd like to especially thank you, Mom, for putting it together by yourself. Dad said you would "feel liberated as a woman" if you assembled this complicated toy all by yourself...but I think I heard you cursing under your breath. Is that what liberated women do?

Anyway, I just love this car. When I go cruisin' I feel so happy and free.

I think that the little girls in the neighborhood will notice me now.


Yeah, the girls will definitely notice me now...

Love,
Sam

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on putting that thing together. I tried to set up our cozy coupe and ended up ruining one of the parts - now Henry needs to wait to cruise for babes until we get a replacement in the mail.

The Minnesota Cooks said...

Wow, does Sam ever look HAPPY! Way to go! What a cute post-pictures and the letter!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Nice job putting it together Amanda! :) He is too cute!