Monday, December 1, 2008

If only you could smell it...




Jerod always makes me wait until after Thanksgiving before I do anything remotely Christmasy - no Christmas music, no Christmas decorations, and surely no Christmas tree until we have eaten turkey and stuffing. And I submit to his rule because it makes sense...and because then I can say that I submit to my husband in at least one way. This year the wait seemed extra long since Thanksgiving was so late, and since I couldn't wait to get a tree for Sam! Here is Sam, enjoying his very first Christmas tree.


2 comments:

The Minnesota Cooks said...

What a beautiful tree! How fun to get to celebrate Sam's first Christmas this year! Is he loving the tree?

He's seriously so cute, it hurts!

Amanda :-)

Anonymous said...

So far he just likes to pull the pine needles off. But he does enjoy the sparkley lights!